We are happy to announce that OTB version 7.3.0 has been released!
Ready to use binary packages are available on the package page of the website:
- OTB-7.3.0-Darwin64.run (Mac OS)
- OTB-7.3.0-Linux64.run (Linux)
- OTB-7.3.0-Win32.zip (Windows 32 bits)
- OTB-7.3.0-Win64.zip (Windows 64 bits)
It is also possible to checkout the branch with git:
git clone https://gitlab.orfeo-toolbox.org/orfeotoolbox/otb.git OTB -b release-7.3
The documentation for OTB 7.3.0 can be found here. The full changelog can be accessed here.
This minor release brings the following changes:
- a refactoring of the ResetMarging application: the application now supports two interfaces to set the input region, with a ROI and with a margin on each side.
- support for thermal noise removal in S1 products in SARCalibration. OTB is now able to read and use the noise LUTs from Sentinel 1 products
- the version of DiapOTB used in the packages has been updated to 1.0.1.
- a bugfix for the KNN classifier (the number of neighbors was always 32).
Thanks to everyone who helped during the release process !
One thought on “OTB release 7.3.0 is available”
We anxiously wait new release of OTB and its finally here. I would like to compliment OTB team for their persistent efforts rendered to make this tool as one of most reliable open-source geospatial data processing avenue, amazingly at no price. I am using OTB since couple of years and still I am its ardent user.
Let me take this opportunity to suggest that its integrated menu help tab (dialogue box instant help) should be restored to get instant access to pertinent information. In the previous versions it was there to consult. I am wondering why it has been removed!
I am aware of the allied documentation being made available for offline assistance but getting instant access provided in the next tab is always advantageous.
I wish OTB team will consider my suggestion and anticipating for needful to restore dialogue box help tab.
Looking forward for amazement.