We are happy to announce that OTB version 7.3.0 has been released!
Ready to use binary packages are available on the package page of the website:
- OTB-7.3.0-Darwin64.run (Mac OS)
- OTB-7.3.0-Linux64.run (Linux)
- OTB-7.3.0-Win32.zip (Windows 32 bits)
- OTB-7.3.0-Win64.zip (Windows 64 bits)
It is also possible to checkout the branch with git:
git clone https://gitlab.orfeo-toolbox.org/orfeotoolbox/otb.git OTB -b release-7.3
This minor release brings the following changes:
- a refactoring of the ResetMarging application: the application now supports two interfaces to set the input region, with a ROI and with a margin on each side.
- support for thermal noise removal in S1 products in SARCalibration. OTB is now able to read and use the noise LUTs from Sentinel 1 products
- the version of DiapOTB used in the packages has been updated to 1.0.1.
- a bugfix for the KNN classifier (the number of neighbors was always 32).
Thanks to everyone who helped during the release process !