Orfeo ToolBox (OTB) is an open-source project for state-of-the-art remote sensing. Built on the shoulders of the open-source geospatial community, it can process high resolution optical, multispectral and radar images at the terabyte scale. A wide variety of applications are available: from ortho-rectification or pansharpening, all the way to classification, SAR processing, and much more!
All of OTB’s algorithms are accessible from Monteverdi, QGIS, Python, the command line or C++. Monteverdi is an easy to use visualization tool with an emphasis on hardware accelerated rendering for high resolution imagery (optical and SAR). With it, end-users can visualize huge raw imagery products and access all of the applications in the toolbox. From resource limited laptops to high performance MPI clusters, OTB is available on Windows, Linux and Mac. It is community driven, extensible and heavily documented. Orfeo ToolBox is not a black box!
- Save the date: 4th OTB Users Days, october 19th 2018 in Montpellier - Dear all, We are delighted to invite you to the 4th Orfeo ToolBox users’ days, which will be held in Montpellier on the 19th of October 2018, following the Theia conference in Agropolis International premises. The morning session will be dedicated to short talks from users and contributors, as well as discussions. The afternoon […]
- Moving to Gitlab ! - Everything in one place The OTB has moved on Gitlab a few weeks ago. It has never been so easy to contribute. https://gitlab.orfeo-toolbox.org/ Anybody can now easily interact with the developers community. Wanna report a bug, submit a patch or a new feature, participate to enthusiastic talks, and more? It can be done simply and […]
- Orfeo ToolBox 6.4 is out! - We are happy to announce that Orfeo ToolBox 6.4 is out! As usual, ready-to-use binary packages are available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X: OTB 6.4 You can also checkout the source directly with git: git clone https://email@example.com/git/otb.git OTB -b release-6.4 We welcome your feedback and requests, and encourage you to join the OTB […]
- Contrast Enhancement for fun and profit - Earth imaging satellite data is hard to display, even on modern OLED screens. — Abraham Lincoln Say goodbye to dark satellite images with Contrast Enhancement, a new OTB app in version 6.4 (to be released in January 2018) featuring Adaptative Histogram Equalization. If you need a colorful 8-bit visual product this is the solution! […]
- Orfeo ToolBox 6.2 is out! - We are happy to announce that Orfeo ToolBox 6.2 is out! As usual, ready-to-use binary packages are available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X: OTB 6.2 You can also checkout the source directly with git: git clone https://firstname.lastname@example.org/git/otb.git OTB -b release-6.2 We welcome your feedback and requests, and encourage you to join the OTB […]