Orfeo ToolBox (OTB) is an open-source project for state-of-the-art remote sensing. Built on the shoulders of the open-source geospatial community, it can process high resolution optical, multispectral and radar images at the terabyte scale. A wide variety of applications are available: from ortho-rectification or pansharpening, all the way to classification, SAR processing, and much more!
All of OTB’s algorithms are accessible from Monteverdi, QGIS, Python, the command line or C++. Monteverdi is an easy to use visualization tool with an emphasis on hardware accelerated rendering for high resolution imagery (optical and SAR). With it, end-users can visualize huge raw imagery products and access all of the applications in the toolbox. From resource limited laptops to high performance MPI clusters, OTB is available on Linux, macOS and Windows. It is community driven, extensible and heavily documented. Orfeo ToolBox is not a black box!
- OTB release 7.4.0 - We are happy to announce that OTB 7.4.0 has been released! Ready to use binary packages are available on the package page of the website: OTB-7.4.0-Darwin64.run (Mac OS) OTB-7.4.0-Linux64.run (Linux) OTB-7.4.0-rc1-Win64.zip (Windows 64 bits) It is also possible to checkout the branch with git: git clone https://gitlab.orfeo-toolbox.org/orfeotoolbox/otb.git OTB -b release-7.4 The documentation for OTB 7.4.0 […]
- OTB release 7.3.0 is available - We are happy to announce that OTB version 7.3.0 has been released! Ready to use binary packages are available on the package page of the website: OTB-7.3.0-Darwin64.run (Mac OS) OTB-7.3.0-Linux64.run (Linux) OTB-7.3.0-Win32.zip (Windows 32 bits) OTB-7.3.0-Win64.zip (Windows 64 bits) It is also possible to checkout the branch with git: The documentation for OTB 7.3.0 can […]
- A new module for vector to image registration - A lot of geospatial applications need to work both with high resolution imagery and with large georeferenced vector datasets (e.g. Open Street Map). Very often, it can be a hard task to register these data properly and correct the misalignments. These misalignments can be due to a poor georeferencing accuracy of the sensor (e.g. sometimes […]
- Release of OTB 8.0 Alpha 1 - Dear OTB community, We are happy to announce that OTB version 8.0.0 Alpha 1 is available. The main goal of release 8.0 is to remove OSSIM from OTB dependencies. This implies the refactoring of a lot of classes and functions, many of which are in the core modules of the library. The plan of this […]
- Please participate to our survey : How do you use OTB ? - Dear community, As you know, Orfeo ToolBox can be used in many ways, on lots of different platforms, and we would like to better know how you use it, what are the difficulties you meet, what you expect in a near future. This small survey (10 mn) will help us to identify some improvements to […]