Orfeo ToolBox (OTB) is an open-source project for state-of-the-art remote sensing. Built on the shoulders of the open-source geospatial community, it can process high resolution optical, multispectral and radar images at the terabyte scale. A wide variety of applications are available: from ortho-rectification or pansharpening, all the way to classification, SAR processing, and much more!
All of OTB’s algorithms are accessible from Monteverdi, QGIS, Python, the command line or C++. Monteverdi is an easy to use visualization tool with an emphasis on hardware accelerated rendering for high resolution imagery (optical and SAR). With it, end-users can visualize huge raw imagery products and access all of the applications in the toolbox. From resource limited laptops to high performance MPI clusters, OTB is available on Linux, macOS and Windows. It is community driven, extensible and heavily documented. Orfeo ToolBox is not a black box!
- OTB release 8.0.1 - Some users reported issues with the Orthorectification application that introduces gaps in the results for Pleiades products. If you are using this application on Pleiades products, you may want to keep using OTB 7.4. We are pleased to announce that OTB version 8.0.1 is out ! Ready-to-use binary packages are available on the package page […]
- OTB release 8.0.0 - Dear all, We are pleased to announce that OTB version 8.0.0 is out ! Ready-to-use binary packages are available on the package page of the website: OTB-8.0.0-Darwin64.run (Mac OS) OTB-8.0.0-Linux64.run (Linux) OTB-8.0.0-Win64.zip (Windows 64 bits) You can also checkout the release branch with git: The documentation for OTB 8.0.0 can be found here. This major […]
- OTB User Days 2021 : Plenary talks, workshops, and more - After a long absence since the last edition in 2018, the OTB User Days had returned for a new edition and was held from November 29th to December 1st 2021 at Artilect Fablab in Toulouse. Thanks to everyone who attended the event ! Plenary sessions and some workshops were scheduled for the first two days, […]
- OTB User days 2021 - OTB User days 2021 will take place in Artilect FabLab from November 29th to December 1st 2021. The detailed program can be found below: Day 1: 09:00 Welcome 09:30 – 12:00 Presentations from users and development team: Introduction New release OTB 8.0: What’s new with OTB 8.0? OTB integration in operational processing chainsBreak pyotb: A […]
- OTB release 7.4.0 - We are happy to announce that OTB 7.4.0 has been released! Ready to use binary packages are available on the package page of the website: OTB-7.4.0-Darwin64.run (Mac OS) OTB-7.4.0-Linux64.run (Linux) OTB-7.4.0-rc1-Win64.zip (Windows 64 bits) It is also possible to checkout the branch with git: git clone https://gitlab.orfeo-toolbox.org/orfeotoolbox/otb.git OTB -b release-7.4 The documentation for OTB 7.4.0 […]