Orfeo ToolBox (OTB) is an open-source project for state-of-the-art remote sensing. Built on the shoulders of the open-source geospatial community, it can process high resolution optical, multispectral and radar images at the terabyte scale. A wide variety of applications are available: from ortho-rectification or pansharpening, all the way to classification, SAR processing, and much more!
All of OTB’s algorithms are accessible from Monteverdi, QGIS, Python, the command line or C++. Monteverdi is an easy to use visualization tool with an emphasis on hardware accelerated rendering for high resolution imagery (optical and SAR). With it, end-users can visualize huge raw imagery products and access all of the applications in the toolbox. From resource limited laptops to high performance MPI clusters, OTB is available on Windows, Linux and Mac. It is community driven, extensible and heavily documented. Orfeo ToolBox is not a black box!
- Contrast Enhancement for fun and profit - Earth imaging satellite data is hard to display, even on modern OLED screens. — Abraham Lincoln Say goodbye to dark satellite images with Contrast Enhancement, a new OTB app in version 6.4 (to be released in January 2018) featuring Adaptative Histogram Equalization. If you need a colorful 8-bit visual product this is the solution! […]
- Orfeo ToolBox 6.2 is out! - We are happy to announce that Orfeo ToolBox 6.2 is out! As usual, ready-to-use binary packages are available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X: OTB 6.2 You can also checkout the source directly with git: git clone https://email@example.com/git/otb.git OTB -b release-6.2 We welcome your feedback and requests, and encourage you to join the OTB […]
- OTB User Days 2017 – Recap - Following a tradition that is now three years old, we just held our OTB User Days 2017! This three days meeting is open to everyone in the Orfeo ToolBox community, and this year’s edition was out biggest success so far. Day 1: Plenary session Introduction to OTB User Days 2017 — Manuel Grizonnet & Mickaël […]
- Orfeo ToolBox 6.0 is out! - Today we are releasing a new major version: Orfeo ToolBox 6.0! We’ve got some pretty exciting new features to show. As usual, ready-to-use binary packages are available for Windows, Linux and Mac: OTB 6.0 You can also checkout the source directly with git: git clone https://firstname.lastname@example.org/git/otb.git OTB -b release-6.0 We welcome your feedback and requests, […]
- OTB User days 2017: Save the date! - We are happy to announce that the third OTB users days will be held in Toulouse, June 7-9 2017. The event will most likely take place in a new place HarryCow, easily reachable through public transportation. We will try to set up a web conference (at least for some parts of the event) for those […]