We are pleased to announce that Orfeo ToolBox 6.6.0 is out !
As usual, ready-to-use binary packages are available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X :
You can also checkout the source directly with git:
git clone https://gitlab.orfeo-toolbox.org/orfeotoolbox/otb.git OTB -b release-6.6
This version brings some new features :
- Data augmentation : this feature allows to generate synthetic samples for minority classes in order to improve classifiers performance when the class inbalance is important
- New algorithms for dimensionality reduction : Autoencoders and PCA come from Shark library, and Self Organizing Map comes from OTB itself
It also brings some improvements to facilitate maintenance
- Migration from QT4 to QT5
- Better integration in QGIS
- Improvement in Application engine : simplify Complex Type in input or output images, stop button in the Graphic Interface, better handling of user values
You can have a look at the Release Notes for the complete list of features & bug fixes of this version.
Thanks to everyone who helped during the release process !
The OTB Team